Pack of 3 units
The Rosamonte variety has been produced by a small family business since 1936 in Misiones, Argentina. Rosamonte yerba mate contains at least 65% leaves and to a lesser extent (about 35%) stems and plant fibers. This mate tea is one of the products with a higher caffeine content. It achieves its characteristic taste in jute bags during one year of storage. Rosamonte mate tea is strong, very aromatic and has a long taste. Recommended for professional yerba mate consumers!
Presentación: 1 KL